Feelings during pregnancy
Every woman and every pregnancy is different. You may experience all of these symptoms at one time or another, or only a few of them. Some may have continued from last months; others may be new. Still others may be hardly noticed because you have become so used to them. You may also have others, less common symptoms. Here's what you might expect this nine month:
* Decreasing urinary frequency.
* An end to, or a decrease in, nausea and vomitng for a few women, morning sickness will continue (but only for a far and few in between)
* Heartburn indigestion,flatulence and bloating
* Increased appetite
* Nasal congestion and occasional nosebleeds; ear stuffiness
* Sensitive gums that may bleed when you brush them
* Occasional headaches
* Slight increse in vaginal discharge
* Continue breast enlargement but usually decreased tenderness.
Read many other facts about feelings duing pregnany here
Check our Fit Yummy Mommy site here
100 funny facebook status updates here